From 13 June 2014 the Consumer Contracts Regulations, which implement the Consumer Rights Directive in UK law, came into effect. The regulations apply to items bought online, at a distance, or away from a trader’s premises (for example, at home or at work). They replace the Distance Selling Regulations and Doorstep Selling Regulations. They also make it an obligation for traders to give consumers certain information.
We can provide both services and goods on our website as below –
- Services – Ticketed events ie our conventions, tickets for lounge, photo studio, autographs sessions at our events and guests tours
- Goods – DVD’s, autographs, photographs, digital downloads, books, clothing, toys and collectibles
When selling to customers by mail order, phone or internet we must offer you a cooling-off period during which you have an unconditional right to cancel the order.
- Your right to cancel an order starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive it
- Your right to cancel a service starts the moment you enter into the contract and lasts 14 days
- If you want to download digital content within the 14 day cancellation period you must agree to waive your cancellation rights
If you wish to cancel you must tell us in writing – by letter or email of your decision to cancel within the time period above. The refund should be reimbursed within 14 days of the goods being received back to us. If you are returning any items to us you must pay the return postage, we are not held responsible for any item sent back to us that gets lost by Royal Mail. Goods must be in their original packaging, unopened and not damaged in any way. We only refund the costs of the real goods and any original postage paid. You can download this simple request to cancel word document to cancel an order and either post or email it to us.
Customers can’t cancel if the order is for:
- Ticketed Events
- Pre booked catering
- Tickets for Lounge, Photo Studio, Autographs or Tours with the actors appearing at an event unless the actor fails to appear
- Pre Signed Products such as autograph photos, books etc.
- Digital downloads
By agreeing to the Terms & Conditions upon checkout you are agreeing that you have read and fully understood the above cooling off period and what it does and doesn’t cover.
If you do not agree then please do not buy online but in person at one of our events or fairs we may be attending.