Zendesk support tickets will be closed for the next 2 weeks. Announcements on twitter, Facebook & website will carry on. You can still search the knowledge bank.
The support ticket can be activated by using the tab on the right. It will ask you to type a question and then it will search our knowledge base for the answer. If no answer is found or you still need help then you can complete a support ticket.
How does it work?
- Anybody can send a ticket as long as they register first. After submitting your first ticket, the ticket is suspended and a welcome email is sent to the new user requiring them to register before the ticket can be submitted.
- After the user verifies their email address and creates a password, the ticket is released.
Generally support tickets will be answered within 72 hours, however you can send a ticket at any time. Replies are most likely to come during the following times and days but will vary do not send a second ticket if you have not had a reply
- 6.00pm to 10.00pm – Monday to Friday
- 10.00am to 6.00pm – Weekends and Bank Holidays
What is the support ticket for?
- general enquiries not covered by the knowledge base
- to say thank you (we like these)
- or to raise an issue (we don’t like these, but things can go wrong)
A few important rules before you send a support ticket
- Try the knowledge base first
- do not send abusive support tickets
- do not ask for a refund (see our terms and conditions)
- do not send multiple support tickets if you do not get a quick answer
- do not ask for payment confirmations (we match up payments throughout the month)
- do not ask about e-tickets, support desk agents do not have access to any payment details and the e-ticket list.