We have tried to make it as simple as possible for you. Unfortunately we are unable to take payment by credit or debit cards. Please follow the guide below.
You can buy a ticket without setting up an account. 8 step guide to buying a ticket
- Use the Add to Cart button on the relevant convention ticket page to add a ticket to your shopping cart
- If you wish to buy a further item then choose the Continue Shopping Button.
- If you want more than one of the same ticket while viewing the shopping basket just enter the amount by typing in your quantity or use the + and – buttons and press the update cart button.
- When ready click the Proceed to Checkout button and fill in your personal details. AS all of our correspondence is done by email only valid email addresses will receive a reply, so please make sure you enter it correctly.
- In Additional Information if you are buying Event Packages/Tickets for other people we will also require their full names please enter them in this box. You can also notify of us any other requirements or a general non urgent message.
- You then need to choose how to pay either by Bank Transfer (Preferred) or Cash all in GBP only. Full payment information is included in your confirmation email and on this page.
- Check the T&C box. Please READ the terms and conditions as Convention & Event Packages are NON REFUNDABLE for whatever reason. Then press Place Order and you are done. Details of how to pay are on the order confirmation.
- Please if you decide to pay with a different method than you chose at checkout that is fine just make the payment how you want to but PLEASE do not order again as this takes stock out of the system and could cause other customers to think items have sold out.
How does ordering a ticket work?
The flow chart below shows a typical ordering process and information on confirmations;
- Depending on how busy we are will depend on when your order status is changed and an e-ticket is issued.
- All e-tickets are issued in batches and before the event. This can be up to 1 week before the event. So please do not panic if you don’t have an e-ticket just yet.
- After a successful bank transfer your bank statement will show a payment to WCM Events Ltd. As long as you paid within 7 days this is your confirmation you have a ticket.
- If you sent payment by special delivery, the Royal Mail website showing we have received it is your confirmation of a ticket, as long as you sent payment within 7 days.
- You will receive a ‘Order is complete’ email, this will have details of your order on it, please note this is for REFERENCE ONLY there is no need to pay or email us. See the image below.
- If you have NOT received an e-ticket and an announcement has been made that all e-tickets have been sent then email us.
- Please DO NOT email us unless absolutely necessary.