What, Where & When
The Insurgence Convention will feature guests from Vampire Diaries and The Originals. Above all there will be Guest Talks, Photo and Autograph sessions, Evening Entertainment and lots of fun!
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel
- Friday 10th June to 12th June 2016
- Friday: Registration start time from 12pm – 6pm, followed by evening events
- Saturday & Sunday: Event times 9am – 6pm
Please note all guests appear subject to professional work commitments and as such please remember you are booking for the Convention and not one or more guests, therefore as per our Terms and Conditions refunds will not be given if a guest pulls out. Click each head shot for a mini bio and a link to the actors IMDB page or Wiki page for further information.
[box type=”info” ]1 Autograph is included in each attendee pack for each attending regular guest.
Sponsored Guests (Yellow Dot) are included in upgrade packages only.
Special Guests (Green Dot) are not included in any packages.
Autograph and Photo Op vouchers will be on sale at the event for all attendees.[/box]
Tickets – Online Sales are closed
- Adults are classed as 17 years and over
- Children are classed as being between 6 and 16 years old
- Children under 5 can come free with a paying adult however Autographs are not included
- If you have a health condition or impairment please contact our access team for help
- Due to the theme of the TV series attendee discretion is advised when booking child tickets
- If you buy a ticket you agree to all the terms and conditions.
By buying this ticket/package it entitles you to the following inclusive events:
- Guest Interviews & Panels
- 1 Free In Person Autograph from all regular attending guests
- Access to the Vendors Room if available at the event
- Fancy Dress Themed Discos on Friday and Saturday nights
- A Souvenir Booklet, lanyard and Convention Badge!
Extras – All extras will be available at the ticket office
Book A Hotel Room
Our Venue is the Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel situated on the National Exhibition Centre complex.
You can book a room online through the Hilton Reservation website or by calling the hotel on 44 (0) 121 780 4242 and quote reference ‘FSBFY’. A credit card is required to secure your reservation and the hotel should be notified of any cancellations 48 hours before arrival to avoid a cancellation penalty.
- Single Rooms inclusive of breakfast from £86 per night
- Double/Twin Rooms inclusive of breakfast from £96 per night
- All rooms and prices are subject to availability
- Please note we have limited rooms at the prices above so book as early as you can.
We will publish a website specifically designed for mobile platforms for each event, this will have similar information to what is in your booklet such as a map, schedule and information on the event as well as an embedded twitter feed. You will also be able to send us comments and don’t forget you can use free WiFi in the hotel lounge areas using a code from reception. You can get access to it here.