What, Where & When
We are pleased to announce that we are holding a convention under the name Wolfs Bane Origins. A weekend convention for fans with Guest Talks, Photo and Autograph sessions, Evening Entertainment and lots of fun!
- Hotel Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
- 27th to 29th March 2015.
Please note all guests appear subject to professional work commitments and as such please remember you are booking for the Convention and not one or more guests, therefore as per our Terms and Conditions refunds will not be given if a guest pulls out. Click each head shot for a mini bio and a link to the actors IMDB page or Wiki page for further information.
[box type=”info” ]Due to work commitments Ian Bohen will now be appearing at Wolfs Bane 3.[/box]
[box type=”info” ]1 Autograph is included in each attendee pack for each attending regular guest. Sponsored Guests (Yellow Dot) are included in upgrade packages only. Special Guests (Green Dot) are not included in any packages. Autograph and Photo Op vouchers will be on sale at the event for all attendees.[/box]
Buy Tickets On The Door
- Adults are classed as 17 years and over
- Children are classed as being between 6 and 16 years old
- Children under 5 can come free with a paying adult however Autographs are not included
- If you buy a ticket you agree to all the terms and conditions.
By buying this ticket/package it entitles you to the following inclusive events:
- Guest Interviews & Panels
- 1 Free In Person Autograph from all regular attending guests
- Access to the Vendors Room if available at the event
- Fancy Dress Themed Discos on Friday and Saturday nights
- A Souvenir Booklet, lanyard and Convention Badge!
Book A Hotel Room
Our venue is the Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
- Address: Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, Bath Road Hounslow, TW6 2AQ
- Telephone: 020 8897 6363
- Convention Room Layout
Book your room at the Promotional rate on the dates below:
- Start date: 3/27/15
- End date: 3/29/15
- Last day to book by: 3/20/15
Special group rate at Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel from 75.85 GBP per night.
Please note when booking you will need to enter code – xxxxx.
A credit card is required to secure your reservation and the hotel should be notified of any cancellations 48 hours before arrival to avoid a cancellation penalty. Please note we have limited rooms at the prices above so book as early as you can.
When looking for a contemporary four-star hotel, nothing comes closer than Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel. Located on the perimeter of Heathrow Airport with spectacular views of the main runway and within easy reach of Windsor including motorway and rail networks; London being a short ride away on the Heathrow Express. Thoughtful amenities in well-appointed, guest rooms, as well as an exclusive Club level with access to the Club Lounge.
The ground floor renovation has given a new dimension to the arrival experience where space and light abound in contemporary furnishings. Facilities include Market Garden Restaurant, Bar eleven, Starbucks, Health Club, Room Service, Concierge, Bureau de Change, Gift Shop and conference facilities. Directions to the hotel using Google Maps. Parking Information Car parking is subject to availability and is on site. A charge will apply, please check with the hotel for the exact price.
As part of your ticket fee the following free events are included Guest Interviews & Panels over Saturday and Sunday of the event, Free Autographs (standard guests only), Access to the Vendors Room and Discos.
For an extra charge we also offer these events, a Professional Photo Studio with our guests. The Lounge, a small number of attendees and a guest together for around 30 minutes. Tickets for these events will either be by auction or from the Ticket Office. Extra Autograph passes are also available to buy as well as exclusive limited edition black and white 10 x 8′s of our guests.
- Manned by resident Professional Photographers Onehaus Collective Ltd
- Your photo will be printed in-house on Mitsubishi professional printers
- The photos are printed on 10×8 paper and will be ready for collection by the end of the event, you need to collect your photo at the event. Uncollected photos are not posted out
- You get one 10×8 print, if you would like a 2nd print this can be arranged for an extra charge
- Photo Studio Sessions are called in GROUP letter order, until your group is announced please do not queue as this causes congestion and makes it difficult for us to control crowds
- Please note all guests appear subject to professional work commitments. If a guest you book a photo shoot for has to withdraw you will be offered the choice of either the replacement guest of one of the other guests attending (excluding bonus/sponsored guests) subject to the same value
- Photo shoots will also be for sale at the convention on a first come first served basis
- You can buy a digital copy of your photo after the event by visiting our dedicated website
Themed Parties: We are pleased to announce our party themes for The City of Heroes. So get your thinking cap on and come up with some amazing costumes, competitions will run on both nights of each convention.
Entry is FREE to all attendees as long as you wear your event wristband and show it at the door. We ask that you abide by the hotel’s wishes and if asked for proof of ID please have it ready or you may not be served. The hotel offers a discount on drinks from the bar inside the main hall only. Alcohol purchased from outside the hotel is not permitted in the main hall, you could be asked to leave if you bring your own alcohol to the disco.
The night photo studio will be on both Friday and Saturday night (subject to photographer availability).
View each poster for more information.
Don’t forget to book Hotel Bedrooms, the more hotel rooms that are sold to attendees the better our relationship is with the hotel, so if you are planning on staying why not stay in the event hotel, it may cost a little bit more but you will benefit from all the activities such as the evening parties and not carry huge baggage with you all weekend!
We look forward to seeing you at the convention and be sure to bookmark our companion guide and add a link to your mobile device.